This page contains forms and documents for TRE trainees as well as information on various administration and procedural requirements for certification:
TRE Insurance (IICT membership and OAMPS insurance):
It is the responsibility of the trainer to ensure you have adequate and appropriate insurance if you are teaching TRE in a professional capacity.
If you are already a member of another association and have an existing insurance policy, you may be able to have your policy extended to cover TRE. If you are not a member of another association, you can become a member of the IICT and purchase insurance through OAMPS, as TRE is now a recognised modality by the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies which offers both student and a range of therapist membership rates.
The IICT has a partnership with OAMPS who also recognise TRE as a modality and offers professional indemnity and public liability insurance for TRE students and trainers.
Further details regarding options for IICT membership and stand-alone OAMPS insurance for TRE or an extension on an existing policy are outlined in the following document 121121 iict membership and oamps insurance options
Application forms and supervision records:
- 4 page general TRE information brochure: 110322 TRE 4 page brochure
- Level 1 Certification Application form: 111111 level 1 application form
- Level 1 supervision record – flow chart 111104 level 1 supervision hours flow chart FORM
- Level 2 Certification application form: 111124 level 2 certification program application form
- Level 2 supervision record 120701 Level 2 Supervision Hours Record
Enrolling in the Level 1 Training Program:
As of June 14th 2012, Level 1 trainees are required to make 2 separate payments in order to enrol for the level 1 training program:
1 – AU$99 administration fee to Trauma Release Australia via ‘pay level 1 fees‘
- a copy of this receipt will be automatically received by Trauma Release Australia
2 – US$35 enrolment fee to David Berceli via trecertificationenrollment.com
- (select ‘first time enrolling, enter details, create username and password, make payment and send a copy of your receipt to email@example.com)
Receiving your Level 1 Training Manual:
After July 1st, 2012, a level 1 training manual will be provided upon payment of the administration fees for the Level 1 training program. (Those who have paid administration fees before July 1st will also receive a copy of this manual)
Level 1 Administrative payments need to be completed to Richmond Heath/Trauma Release Australian (for Australian trainees) as shown above or to Stephanie Combe (for NZ trainees) via www.traumarelease.co.nz
The manual provides all the required information and standard protocols for teaching the exercises used to assess your competency to teach TRE to individuals.
If you have already paid your administration fees but have not received a manual by the end of July 2012, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Australian trainees or Stephanie Combe via www.traumarelease.co.nz for NZ trainees.
Completing Administration tasks to receive your Certificate:
Once you have completed your assessment, in order to receive your certificate please ensure you have completed and provided the following information to me:
- a completed level 1 training application form (or update postal details if different from original form)
- a copy of receipt for US$35 enrolment fee to David Berceli (send copy of receipt to email@example.com) (note this enrolment website is for a global database of TRE trainees and trainers held by Dr Berceli and is separate to, and is NOT a listing of your profile on Dr Berceli’s public website
- paid AU$99 administrative fee to Trauma Release Australia (I will already have a copy of your receipt)
- (note, if you enrolled and paid your fees before June 14th 2012 you will have paid a single fee of AU$150 to Trauma Release Australia and I will already have a copy of your receipt)
- a copy of your completed supervision hours including dates of your additional reading materials (contact me if you require postal details to send a hard copy)(if you have trouble completing the flow chart, submit your hours in a list in date order in a word document)
Only after you have completed and provided all the above information will you be able to upload your Trainer Profile on either the Australian TRE website www.trauma-release-exercises.com.au or Dr Berceli’s public website www.traumaprevention.com (see below for details)
Uploading your profile to TRE Websites:
Australian TRE Website:
Once you have completed your certification and submitted all the required training records, go ahead and complete your website listing details at the TRE Trainer Profile Submission Form page.
New Zealand TRE Website:
Please visit www.trauamrelease.co.nz and contact Stephanie Combe for details if you are from NZ.
Dr David Berceli’s global TRE Website - www.traumaprevention.com:
Please note there is now a US$75 annual listing fee for this website however listing on this global website is optional and not mandatory.
Please download and follow the Website listing details for www.traumaprevention.com or contact: Alexa Bolles at TREtraining@gmail.com for further details.
If you require assistance or information more specific for your organisation or clients, please contact Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or on ph 0409 357 964